Monday, September 20, 2010

SteamRollin'

Have you ever met one of those people who's personality is equivalent to a steamroller?  Maybe I should explain what I mean.  I belong to a club, there is a person that is constantly wanting to be in charge, so they "steamroll" over everyone else's ideas, suggestions, etc.  Are you trackin' now?  I have zero problem with a person who knows what they want, or is a "take charge" kind of person.  But, when you're a bossy-the-cow and have no follow through... it's annoying.  All talk, no action. 

And here I thought I was chilling out with my old age and being less annoyed.  Apparently not.  I've decided that I'd like to find out what annoys my readers... so, if you have something you'd like my "take" on, feel free to send me a message.

1 comment:

Wiwille said...

Where do I begin?

Let's start with airline baggage fees?
Fred Phelps?
People who don't follow grocery store ettiquite?
Double dipping?
The fact that it's illegal to drive naked?