Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pagan... no, Catholic... no, Jewish

I guess my annoyances as of late have to do with religion.  Well, they aren't really with the religions themselves-- to each his own.  It's more with the folks that can't make up their mind as to what religion they are, if any at all.  
 
My example-- a person I know who considered themselves Pagan, with spots of Christianity when we met.  That's fine and dandy.  But now, they are hard core Episcopalian because of a potential mate.  Lovely.  This transition happened after one visit to said Episcopal church... maybe it's because the sex was so good they thought they saw God.  Who knows.  Did I mention that they've also classified themselves as atheist, agnostic, Methodist and a practitioner of Druidism?  I must have left that little tidbit out... now you see my issue, hmm?


Freedom of religion is a great thing!  I'm all about it.  But, I draw the line at switching your preference back and forth like a dog who is overwhelmed by smells.  It has to be a decision based on self discovery, research and serious personal commitment.  

So quit being a spastic nerfbag, because you religious jumping beans are ticking me off.

No comments: